In compliance with CDC, OSHA, and AOA recommendations along with recent scientific knowledge, we will be following the latest safety guidelines, but we need your help to keep our community safe from COVID-19. Our outside doors remain locked to maintain a safe environment. When you arrive for your appointment, please text or call to notify us of your arrival.
Curbside service via text messaging is available for appointment check-in or dispensing glasses/contact lenses.
To maintain social distancing, we will continue to limit the numbers of patients and guests in the building at one time.
Frames or glasses that have been tried on will be sanitized after each use.
What We Ask of You
- Please come to your appointment wearing a face mask of your choosing. We can provide a mask if necessary.
- Please stay home if you are feeling ill.
- Please limit the number of people accompanying you unless you require the assistance of a caregiver or an adult accompanying a minor.
- Please fill out our COVID-19 symptom questionnaire prior to your visit.
- Please use the provided hand sanitizer upon arrival.
Inland Eye Care is committed to the safety of your family, our care providers, and our community. We appreciate your flexibility during this time.